Huck to Flat - ODIN - Pedals
The ODIN flat pedals by Huck to Flat are the latest from SEQ engineer and MTB enthusiast Jonathan Hewett.
- Thin profile: 13-17mm thick
- Large Platform: 106 x 101mm
- 2mm of concavity through the centre
- Light weight: 392g per set
- Max Grip or Standard tune options (both included)
- Sealed cartridge and PTFE (Teflon) lined plain bearings
- Made from aerospace grade aluminium and heat-treated chromoly
- Designed using 3D modelling and FEA (Finite Element Analysis)
HTF - ODIN takes all of the features that are desirable in a flat pedal and combine them into one without requiring you to sell your kidney. Vital MTB did a huge flat pedal comparison, they got scientific with their method and allocated a rating to each desired feature: weight, platform size, concavity, thinness etc. When I was designing the ODIN, I took this comparison into account and if they ever tested the ODIN it would take out 1st place.
Switched back to flats after riding clips for last few years. Tried a couple different pedals which felt weird to me but these are awesome. Heaps of grip and the concave really gives you the feel of sinking into the pedal. Great price too for something that’s easily comparable to the big names.
Really happy with the Odin pedals, love the tuneable pin lengths and the grip is second to none. 10/10